This edition will explore four key phases in the coliving development cycle: Investment, Development, Operations & Scaling.
1) Invest: this chapter will explore best practice approaches to investing in coliving. Institutional investors will share their thoughts on why they are investing in coliving projects, and how to develop a profitable coliving business.
2) Develop: this chapter will showcase the innovative real estate developers that are specialised in developing coliving assets. We will explore why developers are interested in this market and how and why they partner with coliving operators.
3) Operate: as spaces that blend hospitality and alternative residential, coliving assets can sometimes be tricky to manage and operate. This chapter will identify operational best practices for managing a thriving coliving community.
4) Scale: what does it take to scale an already successfully established coliving business? This chapter will gather insights from coliving developers and operators who have scalable business models and are paving the way for the coliving industry to become an established alternative asset class.
- Susan Tjarksen, Managing Director of Multifamily Capital Markets at Cushman & Wakefield
Aitana de Jong
Are you desiring to enter the Coliving Insights ecosystem and tap into our knowledge? Coliving Insights is open for further content partners, research clients and initiative sponsors such as the upcoming Coliving Awards. Explore how working with Coliving Insights can benefit your organisation.